Monday 22 September 2014

My very own promposal (22/9/2014, Monday)

I'll keep the person as Unknown :) 

He told me the day before about giving me cupcakes, well I said okay. The next day, he came to me this morning around 7++ and wanted to pass me them but I was kinda like in a rush to open the library door for the juniors to be on duty. The same thing happened at 8++ when they wasn't any teacher in my class but I was talking non stop with my seat mate, yen ling 😅 anddddd I didn't realise that anything was wrong. And again, he came over during recess but againnnnn I was busy arguing with teacher about my exam papers hehhh. 

When everything was settled, I sat down. He sat beside me. He brought me out of class. I saw my classmate, Ryan, was holding a box. Ryan passed the box to him and I thought it was just an ordinary box. Until I saw the content. I managed to see the word "prom" only but I knew what he meant. I stunt there for quite long. I couldn't believe it at all. I didn't expect anything like this to happen to me. I couldn't give him an answer on the spot, I told him I would tell after school.



No comments:

Post a Comment